Frequently asked questions

Do you have any questions about contact options, purchase orders or our services? We have collated and answered the most frequently asked questions.

Where I can find what

  Where can I find your technical videos?

You can find our technical videos on our website and on YouTube.

  Where can I get the most up-to-date catalogues, flyers and brochures?

The latest catalogues, flyers, brochures, Product Information, Service Information and much more are available to you at any time in our download area.

To the download area

  How can I get the latest news?

Our newsletter is free of charge and regularly informs you about additions to the product range, technical information, catalogues, brochures and trade fairs.

Subscribe now!

Questions about ordering

  Can I order directly from MS Motorservice International GmbH as a repair shop or private customer?

No. We exclusively sell our products through distributors.
You can find a distributor near you using our dealer search worldwide.

  Is it possible to search for products in the entire product range without registering?

It is possible to search without restriction in the Motorservice online catalogue without registering.
A non-binding enquiry about the required products can be sent directly to a Motorservice distributor near you.

To the online catalogue

  Is Motorservice represented in TecDoc?

Motorservice is represented in TecDoc with products from the brands Kolbenschmidt, Pierburg, BF and TRW Engine Components.
In addition, you can order products from the aforementioned brands from us using the TecCom industry system. 

Service and contact options

  How and where can I register for training courses?

For international training courses, please consult your usual contact person in the Sales department or send a non-binding enquiry to training*Den Text zwischen den * loeschen, dies ist ein Spamschutz*

  Who can I turn to if I have any technical queries?

If you have any technical queries, please contact our Service department:

KOLBENSCHMIDT, TRW Engine Components and BF
Tel.: +49 (0) 71 39 / 9376 3333
Fax: +49 (0) 71 39 /9376 2864

Tel.: +49 (0) 21 33 / 267 167
Fax: +49 (0) 26 30 / 267 111

  Does Motorservice sell carburettor technology under the PIERBURG brand?

Motorservice no longer has any carburettors in its product range. Our Service team will nonetheless be happy to try to answer your questions on this topic.

Tel.: +49 (0) 21 33 / 267 167
Fax: +49 (0) 26 30 / 267 111

  How can I be certain that my product is a genuine part from Motorservice?

The original packaging from KOLBENSCHMIDT, PIERBURG and TRW Engine Components is equipped with an extremely forgery-proof system.

You can find more information on this here.

  Under which conditions can I send products back?

Please consult your contact person in the Sales department or your vendor for more information in this case.
You can find the details for your contact person in your MyMotorservice Portal / OnlineShop.

  Where and how do claims need to be submitted for spare parts if they are faulty within the duration of the claims period?

Claims can only be made for the parts with our trading partners.

The claim can be submitted directly via the OnlineShop. Here, you can also track the status of your claim.

The parts should only be sent back to us if you are expressly asked to do so by our Claims department. A label for returning the parts can be found in our OnlineShop and printed out.

Further information about our general conditions of sales and delivery can be found here: Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery

Further information on our claims conditions can be found here:
Procedure in case of claims

Explanations of terms

  What does IMA stand for?

Industry | Marine | Agriculture (IMA)
MS Motorservice International supplies engine components for applications in agricultural machines, construction machines, the mining sector, quarries, gas engines, block-type thermal power stations and stationary engines.

Our extensive product range includes engine components for manufacturers such as: Perkins, Kubota, John Deere, MAN, Mercedes-Benz, Deutz, Cummins, Hatz, Volvo, Iveco etc.

Further information 

  What does SOE stand for?

Special Original Equipment (SOE)
SOE is the section for low-volume production and special applications with OE-tested components.
We deliver high-quality components in low volumes for converted engines, e.g. for generators or components for retrofitters, vehicle tuners and manufacturers of construction machinery and agricultural equipment.

Our customers also include manufacturers in non-automotive applications, from the pharmaceutical and chemical industry, the electrical and electronics industry, and parts suppliers in the field of renewable energy.

Further information 

  What is OES?

Original Equipment Services (OES)
Our Original Equipment Services (OES) are the first choice for all automotive OE customers' questions about series production and discontinued series replacement. As well as supplying spare parts using genuine components from the PIERBURG product range, we also offer a wealth of services – tailor-made to customers' specific requirements.

Further information


  Does MS Motorservice International have an environmental certificate?

MS Motorservice International has been certified according to the internationally recognised environmental standard ISO 14001.

Further information can be found here.

  Which partner companies does MS Motorservice International cooperate with?

You can find a selection of the partners and associations with which we cooperate on this page: Partners and associations

Has your question not been answered?

Ask us your question directly using the contact form.

Thank you.

Do you have any further questions?

We will be glad to help you.

To the contact form