- Content that is not explicitly offered in the freely accessible download area of the Motorservice websites or that is to be used in a manner not falling within the scope of the free use, and all (word/figurative) marks that are made available for download on the Motorservice websites may be used only by specific request and with the written approval of MS Motorservice International GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “Motorservice”) (such use hereinafter referred to as “reserved use”). To this end, the interested party must outline to Motorservice how he or she intends to use the content and the respective (word/figurative) mark using the form provided for this purpose (hereinafter referred to as “declaration of use and intended use”). Download here. Motorservice’s consent in this respect may be freely revoked at any time after a reasonable period of notice has expired. When using (word/figurative) marks, the user must ensure that the current (word/figurative) mark is used at all times during the entire period of use.
- If the actual use of the content or the respective (word/figurative) mark does not correspond to the declaration of use and intended use of the interested party/user, Motorservice’s consent will not be granted or will expire completely and without undue delay. Motorservice reserves the right to assert claims for damages and/or injunctive relief. The interested party will acquire neither title to, nor usage rights in respect of the content or the relevant (word/figurative) mark by paying damages and/or a contractual penalty.
- Use of the content or of (word/figurative) marks within the scope of the reserved use, particularly for commercial advertising and product-related prospectuses or for turning into placards and posters outside the user's own business premises is not permitted without the consent of Motorservice.
- All content is protected by copyright. The copyright notice specified with each piece of content must be used. The notice refers to the Motorservice company or to the photographer commissioned by Motorservice: “Motorservice/Name”.
- The content must be deleted after use or the revocation of the licence to use and must not be stored for archiving purposes unless archiving is required by law. Motorservice reserves the right to take legal action in the event of suspected misuse.
- Two free specimen copies of each print publication (e.g. in catalogues) using content and/or (word/figurative) marks of Motorservice must be sent to the address below. If the content is published on the internet, a corresponding link must be sent to the following email address:
- The use of the content is subject to German law, to the exclusion of conflict-of-laws provisions.
MS Motorservice International GmbH
74196 Neuenstadt a. K.