Motorservice is a leading supplier of vehicle components for the independent aftermarket.
As a service-oriented company, we provide all sorts of useful aids for workshops and engine reconditioners.
In addition to the repair kit for fuel lines (reference number 12 00002 14 900), we are now also expanding our range with four additional repair kits. With the help of the new repair kits, you can cheaply and quickly repair the listed hoses and lines – so long as they are only damaged in individual spots. For this purpose, simply remove the defective piece and insert a new piece with the assistance of the supplied hose and line pieces, connectors or flexible screw connections.
The kits are supplied in a sturdy case. The contents are compiled specially for the application concerned.
All the advantages at a glance
- No bulky or specialist fitting tools required
- Short insertion lengths for mounting in small engine compartments
- No sealing chemicals required for mounting
- User information in 6 languages
Reference number: 12 00001 15 900
- For air conditioning lines made from aluminium and galvanised steel in passenger cars and utility vehicles
- With an outside diameter of 8, 10, 12, 16 or 18 mm
- Operating pressure: max. 35 bar
- Burst pressure: over 60 bar
- For R12, R134a and R1234yf refrigerants
Reference number: 12 00003 11 900
- For compressed air lines made from polyamide (PA) in passenger cars and utility vehicles
- With an outside diameter of 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 16 mm
- Operating pressure: max. 10 bar absolute
- Burst pressure: 15 bar
- Allows for small radii, no pipe bending required – so there is no damage to the pipe
- Negligible reduction in flow rate
- High-quality screw connections coating – prevents contact corrosion between the screw connections and aluminium air conditioning lines
Reference number: 12 00002 12 900
- For coolant hoses in passenger cars
- With an inside diameter of 16, 20, 24, 25 or 32 mm
Reference number: 12 00001 12 900
- For coolant hoses in utility vehicles such as trucks, buses, agricultural machines, construction machines, harvesting machines, etc.
- With an inside diameter of 38, 40, 50, 55 or 60
This repair kit is not permitted for use in the repair of retarder connections (utility vehicles).