Table of Contents
Electric fuel pumps and fuel delivery modules
- Extensive product range of electric fuel pumps and fuel supply units with superior market coverage.
- Convincing product portfolio for almost every application as well as
for universal use.
- Motorservice is one of the leadingsuppliers of electric fuel pumps.
- One Pierburg pump can replace several pumps of rival suppliers 100 % compatibility with competitive brands in OE and the aftermarket.
Mechanical fuel pumps
- Used in VW, Audi, BMW, Vauxhall, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Saab, Volvo, Skoda, Nissan, Mazda, Renault, Peugeot, Iveco, Lada and many more.
- Thanks to its longstanding tradition in the development and production of
mechanical fuel pumps, Pierburg has an excellent name in the market.
- Re-introduction of various types of mechanical fuel pumps for use in older vehicles.
- High-pressure fuel pumps for FSI, TFSI and TSI engines (120 to 200 bar).
Fuel check valves
Control units for fuel pumps
- The control unit is part of the fuel supply in modern FSI-, TSI-, TFSI and TDI engines.
- It receives its control signals via the CAN bus and controls the fuel pump in the fuel delivery module according to demand.
- This means that, in contrast to unregulated fuel supply, only the required amount of fuel is supplied. This reduces power consumption and saves fuel.