Table of Contents
Throttle valves (for petrol engines)
- Pierburg boasts various types of throttle bodies for petrol engines in
- The product range extends from mechanical throttle bodies to fully electric “drive-by-wire” E-Gas throttle bodies.
- Convincing product portfolio for many vehicle types.
- Pierburg is one of the world’s leading suppliers for petrol engine applications.
- Pierburg throttle bodies cannot be replaced by other suppliers.
Regulating throttles (for diesel engines)
- For increasing the manifold vacuum and exactly metering the exhaust
gas recirculation rate.
- A well-rounded range of regulating throttles for diesel vehicles.
- Pierburg is one of the top market leaders for European applications.
- Pierburg regulating throttles cannot be replaced by other suppliers.
- Increasing demand due to increasing numbers of newly registered diesel
- Essential component for regenerating the diesel particulate filter.
- Other designations: diesel throttle, diesel throttle valve, prethrottle,
Air mass sensors
Additions to product groups
- Air filters for passenger cars and utility vehicles in the renowned KS Kolbenschmidt brand.
- Electric drive modules for actuating tumble flaps in modern diesel engines.
- Servo motors for adjusting variable intake manifolds.
- Step motors for idle control (idling actuators).
- Electropneumatic valves for controlling pneumatically operated intake manifold
- Throttle potentiometers as a spare part. Intake manifold/boost pressure sensors for measuring the absolute pressure in the intake air system.