Reliable supplier management is of decisive importance to the Motorservice Group.
Our understanding of supplier management includes three main processes:
Supplier selection, supplier development and supplier integration.
Our supplier management is based on the implementation of sound material group management. A lead buyer is appointed for all material groups. The central purchasing department in Neuenstadt, together with their decentral procurement teams, are the main links connecting our competition- oriented procurement policy.
We search for suppliers who are able to offer competitive prices on world market levels and
- Have a quality system based on DIN ISO 9001 at the very least.
- React to our demands in a flexible and timely way.
- Provide technical support and advice.
- Have a high level of technical know-how and can guarantee the use of modern production methods.
- Achieve annual rationalization effects as regards material and delivery costs.
- Assure supplies to the Motorservice Group at identical conditions all over the world.
- Ensure the handling of small and medium-sized production batches.
- Can guarantee flexibility in their response to fluctuations in the demands of the market.
Are you interested in establishing a business relationship with the Motorservice Group?
Please use the Application form to introduce yourself.
We offer you lasting co-operation on a professional level, including forward-thinking and long-term requirements planning.
As a specialist in trading with engine parts, with OE group affiliation and comprehensive core competence within the Rheinmetall Automotive Group, we ensure growth, both for us as a solvent customer and for our business partners.
We look forward to getting to know you.